KeilovesMizuhoKeilovesMizuho

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

All 10 art Reviews

Welcome to the New Year Welcome to the New Year

Happy New Year! This is a great way to start. I know that you intend to improve your skills, but they are already at such a great level (given the style that you use).

80s Workout 80s Workout

I thought the exact same thing, MexicanArmadillo...

Top marks, all around! I would say that she could be the unofficial best friend of Kelly or another female in an animated version of "Saved by the Bell".

girl girl

Top marks, again! I love everything about this except the eyepatch. I do not deduct points for that because that is my personal opinion and I did not do this work. What you had done was amazing, to the point where I would like it as a poster, sans the eyepatch.

bunnygirl aoi bunnygirl aoi

Top marks, my Matt bro. Aoi is actually the name of my car. The bubble pop background works well with the girl. Great eyes, hair, and sense of unique style.

modern f**k modern f**k

From one Matt to another, great work. I love where you have the focus and how everything else is blurred and unimportant. That does not mean that I do not appreciate the background; on the contrary, it is important to enhancing the woman (I hope that is a female).

Props for using red hair.

Matthew

go away! ! ! go away! ! !

Excellent concept. I think I had the same face when someone opened the door on me in the bathroom.

T-Bone we are ready T-Bone we are ready

Before I went to sleep last night I thought that her back and rear were not aligned well, but waking up it looks okay. Besides, this is a fun-styled anime-type illustration. Great job on the paint and shadowing. I look forward to seeing a Megaman Legends work.

MAKOMEGA responds:

Normally I exaggerate on pose when chibi anime lol

Winged Golem Winged Golem

Superb light and dark contrast. I see no flaws in this piece, but, then again, I am not the artist.

What was the inspiration, might I ask? It looks to me like an Ender from "Zone of the Enders". (I believe they were called Enders...)

Favela Militia Favela Militia

I am rubbish with paints, so hat's off to you! *tips my hat* Besides, my "decent" drawings take about an hour.

Elephants Can Love Elephants Can Love

Tres bien!

Wrinkles have never looked so good!

Geodracula responds: